Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm Pretty Sure...

...we're fucked.

Navi here.

I can see now somethings gone terribly wrong.

As I understand it, looking back at the older posts, there is supposed to be a "north" and "west" path. A full crossroads of paths. On in each cardinal direction.


There are two hallways now. They form an imaginary 'L' I guess. I'm assuming the north path had some sort of indicator we were working off of before that is no longer there as we did not feel the need to explain which path was which before. Or maybe one of the other ones had the indicator. Doesn't Matter.

What ever the indicator was, its seems to have disappeared with one of the hallways.

Worse yet, the 'hallways' are only about 12 feet long now. They end in dead ends. Occasionally, one of those hallways will suddenly turn red with blood splatters and then Picasso will stop responding to me on the computer so I think they're booby trapped somehow.

We've been having personal reflections and chats in drafts that will never see the light of day. That shit was... far to personal.

I occurred to me over the course of our chats to ask, "Is it possible they've been altering the loop from the path or the real world without us noticing?"

I got this response.
"Very possible."

She thought such meddling may also have been why we could't remember our yesterdays when we reset, which was a troubling notion. 

Then we got into an argument about what to do next.

In the simplest possible terms, it seems Picasso decided she wasn't gonna give Fracture the satisfaction and, supposedly, threw herself into the monsters waiting for us in the Path.

Something I, writing this now, find hard to believe but reading my own responses and begging from that moment... I have to assume it happened. I don't think I would lie to myself about seeing the path. That place is so... horrible.

I just don't understand how she could do that. It seemed unlike her. I guess I never truly grasped the depth of her spite for Fracture... never even really got to meet her.

All I've ever known of her has been words on a screen... and that's all she'll ever be now.

I just... I don't want to do this anymore. Fracture, please, I can't take this. Piecing this all together is heartbreaking and I'm sure re-reading this over and over again will be just as horrible.

I surrender. They're both dead... this was never even my fight to began with so I'm done. I just want out.

I'm at your mercy.

Just, free me from this timeless hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The more you say, the less you know...