Friday, June 21, 2013

Have fun STORMING THE FUCKING CASTLE

You think, I'M gonna be sad when YOU leave? FUCK YOU. I don't fucking need you. Have fun running off to your FUCKING death.

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DOG! Do you hear me? A STUPID, BLOODTHIRSTY, THOUGHTLESS DOG!

DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK. No room for the likes of you if you're just gonna BE A BITCH and bite us.

I mean, dying, THAT'S UNFUCKING FORGIVABLE. But trying to drag us in with you on your RETARDED raid of a well armed, FORTIFIED, and proxy-ized police station? YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T DRIVE A HATCHET INTO YOUR SPINE ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE FUCKING DOOR.

Go die. FUCKING DIE. CHOKE ON YOUR FUCKING BILE AND BLEED OUT SLOWLY YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE.

And I'm taking my nickname back. I'm gonna find a new Helrick. A BETTER ONE. One who isn't a FUCKING TARD. One who won't FUCKING ABANDON ME.

FUCK YOU.

Picasso fucking entry end.


----------------------------------------------------------


Hey... Moth here.

So uh, I delayed Picasso's little uh... declaration of undying hatred... thing. Her words, not mine.

I figured Helrick's raid, regardless of whether or not it was successful or a stupid idea, could only work to our benefit. Less police and proxies patrolling this town would make it a hell of a lot easier for us to operate after all. Or so I thought.

I couldn't conceive of an outcome that wouldn't be to our benefit, so we've been sitting tight waiting for news to reach us about what happened, whether or not he died and how many cops he took with him.

But its like nothing happened. The police station is fine. No sign of an attack. There has been no news of an assault on the police station on the newspaper or on the local news station. There have been no reports of death in the obituaries.  And I can't find Helrick. Hes just gone.

When he left, he was very adamant about his plan to attack the police station. I can't imagine he just abandoned it. Not after all the yelling he and Picasso shared over it.

Maybe they were expecting him. He did put up a post. You think they read this blog?

I find this all very concerning and I'm having trouble figuring out how we should proceed from him.

Moth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The more you say, the less you know...