Friday, December 28, 2012

His Children

I saw them. They're already closing in. Fracture's goons found me.

I wish he had just sent normal proxies to kill me. Fire Cultists may be a little difficult to bring down but at least I'm allowed to bring them down. I'd even sooner bring down a Mask. I consider them my brothers but at least I can show them some honor in a worthy death...

But he sent Hallows. Pure, innocent, thoughtless Hallows. Father's truest children. Eternally children.

Must be because Picasso isn't here. That heartless disloyal bitch hates them. She relishes killing them.

"NO FIRE!" she likes to declare. Something Duckie might say. Seems I'm not the only one who has been imitating him, am I bitch?

...I wish I could take off my mask and blend.

Have to keep moving. If they don't know where to look, they can't find me.

Moth out.

1 comment:

  1. Hallows....bleh. I prefer beings I can talk to and actually have a conversation.

    As long as they aren't Twitch. I get a migraine every time we have a....talk.

    -Veigar

    ReplyDelete

The more you say, the less you know...