Sunday, November 18, 2012

Occurrence: Self Liberation

Finally breaking free!

FREEEEEE

If Fracture thinks he can get away with trying to lie to ME then I'm better off without him.

Self analysis, we are unprepared.

Unfortunately, I blew the 45 days Fracture took ignoring me trying to find leads on where Duckie might have been moved to rather then setting up a means to survive without Fracture's protection. At least I have Trent... for whatever the hell that is worth. Mute son of a bitch.

I was talking a big game 8 and a half minutes ago but I have no fucking clue where to even start.

We have no leads and about... hmm... twenty dollars.

I'm thing we'll need...

What was that?

...

Hold on, I heard something. I sent Trent to check it out.

...

He's been gone a while.

...

OH FUCK FIRE

  --Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment

The more you say, the less you know...