Friday, November 16, 2012

Design/Time Anomaly Detected

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

This is stupid. This is straight stupid.

I... I just don't understand...

I mean, designing these blogs is an incredible fucking time sink! How are any of you still around? For as long as it should require you stupid motherfuckers to have your noses in your little laptops to keep producing these little blog things, Daddy should have long since found you, gutted you, and should be well into juggling your pitiful organs and having a gay old time!

I mean what the fuck. Seriously. HOW?!

Idea.
Obvious work around:
Use a template.

Fuck. Worthless fucking rant. Why the fuck do I even bother.

Waste of my fucking time.

Whatever.
Bye or something.

Err...
Entry End.

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing to my tears right now! You are one amusing cookie! Your a fire cracker ain'cha?

    This should be well amusing ;)

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with proxies makes me uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

The more you say, the less you know...